Accessing the Matillion ETL Client (Microsoft Azure)
This page will help you find the necessary details to connect to your launched Matillion ETL instance using default login details. For security, we recommend that when you log in for the first time, you set up users with their own logins to the instance. Read User Configuration for details.
This article assumes you have already launched a Matillion ETL instance on Azure. Read the articles under Launching - Azure for details.
Accessing Matillion ETL on Azure
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure portal and click Virtual Machines on the top Azure services menu.
- Locate the virtual machine hosting your Matillion ETL instance and take note of the Public IP address. This will be used to connect to the Matillion ETL client through your web browser.
- Enter the Public IP address in your browser's address bar to open your Matillion ETL instance.
- The login dialog of the Matillion ETL instance will open. If this is your first login, use the following credentials:
- Username: azure-user
- Password: azure-user
- Click Log In.
- If this is your first login to Matillion ETL, we STRONGLY advise that your first action on the client is to replace this default username and password with your own secure details. This can be done through User Configuration.
- If you are new to Matillion ETL, we recommend reading the documentation on UI and Basic Functions.
- For help creating your first project, read Create Project (Snowflake) or Create Project (Synapse).
- For help in adding credentials, read Manage Credentials.