Updating To A Specific Release
In some cases, it may be desirable to update to a specific release of Matillion ELT. We advise that customers always update to the latest version, or contact support.
How to Update Matillion ETL to a Specific Release
1. Check the version of your Matillion ETL instance by issuing the following command from an SSH session as root:
yum list installed matillion*
You should see two packages:
2. Check package availability with these commands:
yum list available matillion-emerald --showduplicates yum list available matillion-emerald-cdata --showduplicates
3. To upgrade to a specific version, by default choose the latest point release inside the 1.x version.You must keep the 1.x the same for both packages. For example, you might choose:
matillion-emerald.noarch 1.42.14-1 matillion-emerald-cdata.noarch 1.42.14-2
4. Using the above example, you could then stop the tomcat service and install your selected version, like so:
service tomcat8 stop yum install matillion-emerald-1.42.14-1 yum install matillion-emerald-cdata-1.42.14-2
5. Finally, restart the tomcat server:
service tomcat8 start
If you require help updating to a specific release, visit our Getting Support page.