Preview Labs offers you early access to select features that are in development for Matillion ETL. Enabled features are available to all projects on the Matillion ETL instance.
- Preview Labs applies to Matillion ETL for Snowflake only.
- Your instance must be at least version 1.62.7.
If you have any feedback regarding Preview Labs or any Preview Labs features, please visit the relevant community user group.
We cannot guarantee non-breaking changes while a feature is in preview. Please do not enable preview features if you have rejected the terms and conditions.
Using Preview Labs
- Click Admin → Preview Labs.
- In the Preview Labs overlay, check the box of a preview feature that you wish to activate.
- To apply the changes, click Save and Restart.
- Click Yes on the Restart Server dialog.
- Matillion ETL will then restart, just as it would when a user clicks Admin → Restart Server. To learn more, read Restart Server.
Once Matillion ETL has restarted, the Preview Labs features you enabled will be accessible. In this example, the Run DBT Command component is available as an orchestration component.