1.64 Release Notes
Below, you can find release notes for Matillion ETL version 1.64.x
Matillion ETL version 1.64.11 (interim release)
2022 - August 9th
- Upgraded Manage Change Data Capture (CDC) S3 Creation Lambda function to Python 3.9 (was 3.6).
Matillion ETL version 1.64.10 (interim release)
2022 - July 25th
EU Central Sandboxto the list of endpoints available in the Zuora Bulk Query component.
Matillion ETL version 1.64.9 (interim release)
2022 - July 22nd
- Fixed an issue in Manage SQS Configuration where SQS cancellation queue was not being reloaded at server startup.
- Fixed an issue where sending a batch too large to Salesforce using the Salesforce Output component would cause Matillion ETL to hang until cancelled.
- Updated the list of Zuora endpoints for Zuora Query, and now allow arbitrary endpoints to be configured.
Matillion ETL version 1.64.8 (interim release)
2022 - July 15th
- Provided the option to post 'cancelled' Matillion ETL jobs to an SQS queue, similar to the 'success' and 'failure' queues.
- Fixed an issue where an outdated cryptography library provided by a JDBC driver might be used for new connections, causing connection errors with specific encryption methods.
- Updated base CentOS image from
7.9for published VM images. In-place upgrade customers are not affected by this change.
Matillion ETL version 1.64.7 (major release)
2022 - June 21st
New features and improvements
- Versioned the Shopify Query component (deprecated the component and replaced it with a new version of the Shopify Query component).
- Versioned the Splunk Query component (deprecated the component and replaced it with a new version of the Splunk Query component).
- Updated the Gmail Query component to include a new parameter, Data Schema. Users can set this to either
- Updated the Calculator component to include a grid variable dialog as an alternative to the expression editor.
- Updated Manage Schedules dialog. When you click into a schedule's Task Info, a separate Task Info dialog opens. Click OK to close this Task Info dialog and return to Manage Schedules.
- NULL values in Matillion ETL now display as italicized, capitalized, and with a grey text color (#757575). This change is to avoid confusion where a non-NULL value is Null. For example, if a person's surname is literally Null, for example, Jane Null or Tom Null.
- Updated Zero Copy Clone in the following ways:
- Added Run job in clone functionality. You can run any transformation or orchestration job using a cloned database. This lets you to test the job on data that mirrors that in your production environment, without affecting your production data.
- Improved error messages in the clone environment and database dialog.
- New Shared Job Git API endpoints are available including:
- Switch commit
- Delete branch
- Get state (logs)
- Create branch (on current commit)
- The Payload field in Manage Error Reporting is no longer editable when using a payload template that isn't
[Custom]. These payloads are now read-only. Use Manage Webhook Payloads to edit payloads.
The Avro file format is now available for the following components for Matillion ETL for Redshift:
- The Google AdWords Query component is now disabled. This component was deprecated in version 1.62.7.
- Fixed an issue where maliciously altered exported jobs could be used for a Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attack on import.
- Fixed an issue to make sure that Excel Query components running in iterators are consistently associated with their files.
- Updated Snowflake JDBC driver to latest version (3.13.18). This corrects a proxy regression, among other improvements.
- Fixed an issue where the API Extract component and Manage Extract Profiles wizard didn't pass a correct bearer token when
Authentication Type = Bearer Token.
- Fixed an issue where additional parameters didn't pass in the request to get the Access Token when configuring an API OAuth, when Grant Type = Client Credentials.
- Fixed an issue where the Create External Table component parameter Table Metadata didn't open successfully when the value of the data type in the dialog was
Delta Lake on Databricks
- Fixed an issue where row counts were reported as
0when Query components had executed despite the actual number of staged rows displaying correctly during job execution.
- Fixed an issue where certain components would not present metadata in the correct casing when using aliasing on columns.
- Bing Search API driver updated. 20.0.7662.0 → 21.0.8152.0
- Dynamics 365 API driver updated. 19.0.7156.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- Elasticsearch API driver updated. 20.0.7662.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- Email API driver updated. 19.0.7354.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- Excel API driver updated. 21.0.7829.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- HubSpot API driver updated. 21.0.7907.0 → 21.0.8130.0
- Google BigQuery API driver updated. 21.0.7930.0 → 21.0.8152.0
- LDAP API driver updated. 15.0.6121.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- Sage Intacct API driver updated. 19.0.7121.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- ServiceNow API driver updated. 21.0.7930.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- Shopify API driver updated. 19.0.7485.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- Splunk API driver updated. 19.0.7216.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- Square API driver updated. 21.0.7867.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- SurveyMonkey API driver updated. 20.0.7662.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- YouTube Analytics API driver updated. 20.0.7628.0 → 21.0.8137.0
- Zoho CRM API driver updated. 20.0.7662.0 → 21.0.8137.0
The following community ideas were selected for development for this release.