Matillion Hub Documentation
The Matillion Hub is a single platform that offers a wide range of services for all registered Matillion Hub customers:
- Manage your subscription, edition and any billing configurations.
- View and manage your credit consumption across Matillion Data Loader (MDL) and Matillion ETL, and download your hourly usage by using an interactive dashboard.
- Add a new Matillion ETL instance, and view your existing ones.
- View and manage registered users associated with your account, and manage account settings.
- Create pipelines using Batch and Change Data Capture (CDC) services.
For more information, learn how to use the platform through our guides listed below.
You are required to register as a Matillion Hub user to gain full access to all services. The guides listed below provide instructions on how to become a Matillion Hub user, navigate the platform, and how to select the service you require, once you are registered and logged into the Matillion Hub:
Learn how to manage your Matillion Hub account from managing users in your account, editing user permissions, and changing your email address or password.
The Matillion Hub provides a wide-range of services. Use these guides listed below to learn more about them:
- Matillion Data Loader
- Matillion ETL:
Follow the steps in each of the guides listed below to set up and configure your chosen subscription, associated with your Matillion Hub user account:
After configuring your subscription, view its features, analyze and manage how you consume your credits on a regular basis, and modify your billing information:
After the creation of your Matillion Hub account you will be able to do the following: