Anyone wanting to become a member of the Matillion Hub is required to register for an account to gain full access to the services on offer. This section explains how a new customer can register for a Matillion Hub account.
- Registered Matillion Hub users are not able to modify their user account details. A new Matillion Hub account will need to be created by following the registration process. Alternatively, for more information contact support.
- If a registered Matillion Hub user wants another user to access their account, they can create a new billing organization on the aforementioned Matillion Hub account. However, because there is no ability to modify users, the new user will have to follow the registration process, and create a new Matillion Hub account. For more information and advice, contact support.
Registering for a Matillion Hub Account
Follow these steps to register for a Matillion Hub account:
- Access the Matillion Hub, and click the Sign Up tab. You will be required to provide your company email address to associate with your Matillion Hub account. Enter a new password, then tick the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions of your new account. When you're ready, click SIGN UP.
- This process is only for customers that log into the Matillion Hub with an email address and password. Anyone that uses the Sign in with Google method to log in to their account, must manage their password directly with Google.
- You must provide your company email address when you register with Matillion Hub. You cannot register using your personal email address.
Follow the prompts to check your email and verify it. You will be directed back to the Matillion Hub, where you will be required to login to the site. Click the Log In tab and enter your credentials. Once you have logged in, How should we address you will be displayed. Provide your First Name, Last Name, Job Title (optional), and use the drop-down menu to specify your chosen Country. Click Continue.
Your organization details will be displayed. In the fields provided, enter the Organization Name you want to join and Subdomain. For example, if your organization name is called "example" then your organization subdomain will be "example.matillion.com". Click Continue.
The organization you have just created will be displayed in a list in My Organizations. Click your chosen organization to be taken to Select your service.
After the creation of a Matillion Hub account you will be able to do the following:
- In order to use the Matillion ETL services you must create an instance and associate it with your account. For more information, read Matillion ETL Instance Creation, and Associating a Matillion ETL Instance, respectively.
- Add a Batch or CDC pipeline. For more information, read Matillion Data Loader Overview.
You can set up a subscription to enable your Matillion ETL instance to run successfully. For more information about setting up and managing your subscription, including upgrading, read Manage Subscription.
For more information about payment and invoice management, read Manage Payment Details & Invoices.
Invite others to work with you in your new instance by adding them as users.