Azure Marketplace Subscription
- This offering is not available for subscriptions from Microsoft Azure Cloud Solution Providers.
- An Azure account that is set up as a partner account will not be supported by Matillion Hub. To subscribe to the SaaS listing, a non-partner Azure account will need to be used to pay via Azure.
- Each customer can only have one active marketplace subscription set up at any one time, per account. For example, if your account is connected to the Azure Marketplace, and you try to connect to a different marketplace subscription, such as AWS, an error will occur, and you will be prevented from connecting an additional subscription to your account. If you want to subscribe to another payment method, please contact your sales representative or support, who will be happy to help with your request.
This step-by-step guide will describe how to set up and configure your Azure marketplace subscription. Details will also be provided if you want to unsubscribe to this service. For more information, refer to Unsubscribing from Azure Marketplace.
You need to subscribe to the Azure listing, which will link your Matillion Hub account to your Azure account. You will then be able to use it as a payment method.
Follow the steps below to configure your Azure Marketplace subscription.
Subscribing to Azure Marketplace
- From the Microsoft Azure Portal, access the Matillion - SaaS billing+ listing, and click Get It Now.
In the One more thing... dialog, select the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions, and click Continue.
Review the information for Matillion - SaaS billing+, and click Set up + subscribe.
On the Subscribe to Matillion - SaaS billing+ page, under Project details, select the required Subscription payment method, Resource Group, and relevant SaaS details for your subscription plan. The subscription payment method is used to manage your Matillion ETL instance usage. The Resource Group is used to manage access control for administrative purposes, and you can assign Azure policies and roles to these groups. You can create a new resource group using the Create New option, if required. Make sure On is selected for the Recurring billing option, then click Next: Tags > to proceed.
- Apply tags to your resource groups to manage your Azure resources, resource groups, and subscription. Select from a pre-defined list of tags you want to apply to your payment subscription. Click Next: Review + subscribe > to continue.
At this point, your subscription is now being generated. Please review the information on this page. You will see a message stating 'Your subscription is in progress'. It may take several minutes to complete, at which point the Configure Account Now button will become active. Click this button to proceed.
You can also click Activate now > in your 'Activate your Matillion - SaaS billing+ subscription' email from Microsoft to proceed.
- Both methods described in the previous step will create an Azure Marketplace account. You will be redirected to the Matillion Hub log in/sign up page, where you can either register to the Matillion Hub or, if you are an existing customer, sign in. For more information, read Overview.
Your Azure Marketplace subscription will appear on the SaaS page in the Microsoft Azure Portal.
Unsubscribing from Azure Marketplace
Customers can unsubscribe from their existing Azure Marketplace subscription and arrange to pay for their Matillion Hub account via a different payment method, such as credit card, invoice, or AWS Marketplace. For more information, read Manage Payment Details & Invoices.
Follow the steps below to unsubscribe from your Azure Marketplace subscription.
- Once you are logged into the Microsoft Azure Portal to search and find the subscription you want to unsubscribe from. You can filter information based on your resource group or the Matillion SaaS listing details name. Select the intended subscription.
Click Cancel subscription at the top of the page.
An overview of your subscription will be displayed. Select the checkbox to confirm you understand the implications of canceling your SaaS subscription. Provide a reason as to why you are cancelling your subscription using the buttons on the overview page, and include optional information in the Additional feedback section. Click Cancel subscription.
Failure to select the implication of cancelling checkbox and provide a valid reason for cancellation will result in the Cancel subscription button not being available.
The Product and plan details page will be displayed, confirming your unsubscribed SaaS listing.