The Matillion Hub is a single platform that offers a wide range of services for all registered Matillion Hub customers:
- Manage your subscription, edition and any billing configurations.
- View and manage your credit consumption across Matillion Data Loader (MDL) and Matillion ETL, and download your hourly usage by using an interactive dashboard.
- Add a new Matillion ETL instance, and view your existing ones.
- Create a new account in your active subscription.
- View and manage registered users associated with your account, and manage account settings.
- Create pipelines using Batch and Change Data Capture (CDC) services.
For more information, learn how to use the platform through our guides listed below.
You are required to register as a Matillion Hub user to gain full access to all services. The guides listed below provide instructions on how to become a Matillion Hub user, navigate the platform, select the service you require, once you are registered and logged into the Matillion Hub:
After registration, you can sign into your Matillion Hub account using multi-factor authentication:
Use the linked material below to learn how to create an account, manage users in your Matillion Hub account, edit user permissions, change your email address, and reset your password.
- Change Email Address
- Edit User Permissions
- Create an Account
- Manage Account Users
- Resetting Password
The Matillion Hub provides a wide range of services. Use these guides listed below to learn more about them:
- Matillion Data Loader
- Matillion ETL:
Follow the steps in each of the guides listed below to set up and configure your chosen subscription, associated with your Matillion Hub user account:
After configuring your subscription, view its features, analyze and manage how you consume your credits on a regular basis, and modify your billing information:
After the creation of your Matillion Hub account you will be able to do the following: