This guide explains how customers can reset their Matillion Hub account password, or create a new one if they forget their existing password.
Hub passwords must be:
- At least 8 characters in length.
- Contain three out of four of the following character types:
- Lowercase letters.
- Uppercase letters.
- Special characters.
- Depending on the service you're accessing, your screen may deviate slightly from the given screenshots.
- This process is only for users that log in to the Matillion Hub with an email address and password. Anyone that uses the Sign in with Google method to log in to their account must manage their password directly with Google.
- If you log into the Matillion Hub with an email address and password, and you want to change your email address, read Change Email Address.
Resetting your password
- Access the Matillion Hub, and on the login page click the Don’t remember your password? link, situated just above the LOG IN button.
- Enter your email address. Click SEND EMAIL, and you will be sent an email to reset your password.
- At the top of the Matillion Hub sign-in page, a banner will be displayed stating an email for resetting your password has been sent to you.
- An email to reset your password will only be sent if the specified email address is correct, and you are not using the Sign in with Google method mentioned earlier.
- The link to reset your password in the email is only valid for 12 hours. If you have not reset your password within this time frame you will be required to request a new password reset.
- If you are experiencing difficulty resetting your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.
- Click the Reset your password link in the email. You will be redirected to the Matillion Hub, where you are required to enter a new password on the Reset Password page. Confirm your password in the field provided, and click Save.
- Your password has now been reset. Close the Password Updated! page.
- Access the Matillion Hub sign-in page, where you can log in with your email address and new password.