Selecting a Service
After registering for a Matillion Hub account, and selecting the account you are associated with, you will be taken to Select your service, where you will be able to choose from an array of Matillion Hub services tailored to your requirements.
You are also able to manage your account's users, by clicking the user tab on the upper-left-hand side. For more information, read Manage account users.
Certain services on this page can also be accessed through the Platform Navigation menu, at the top-left.
Selecting a Matillion Hub Service
Choose from the following services:
- Add Matillion ETL instance: Set up a new Matillion ETL instance. For more information, read Matillion ETL Instance Creation.
- View account usage: View and access your credit consumption across Matillion Data Loader, existing Matillion ETL instances and subscription plan information. For more information, read Credit Consumption Dashboard.
- Matillion Data Loader: Create and manage both streaming change data capture (CDC) and batch pipelines (Matillion Data Loader, also known as MDL). For more information, read Matillion Data Loader Documentation.
Situated at the bottom are additional links that provide help and guidance:
- Matillion Community: Share knowledge and best practices for Matillion Data Loader and Matillion ETL. For more information, read Matillion Community.
- Matillion Academy: Develop your data skills with the latest ETL best practices. For more information, read Matillion Academy.
- Matillion Exchange: Download and submit shared components and templates to your Matillion ETL instance. For more information, read Matillion Exchange.
- Developer Relations: Read digital content articles and download code examples. For more information, read Developer Relations Resources.