Signing up for Matillion Data Loader
Matillion Data Loader is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that's delivered entirely through supported web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox) via Matillion Hub. Matillion Data Loader is designed to have minimal setup time to have you loading data as soon as possible.
This article describes how to create a Matillion Hub account, set up your profile and account and then land on the Matillion Data Loader UI.
- You need to register a Matillion Hub account to gain full access to all services.
- Registered Matillion Hub users are not able to modify their user account details. A new Matillion Hub account will need to be created by following the registration process.
- The process of registration with Hub is only for customers that log in to the Matillion Hub with an email address and password. Anyone that uses the Sign in with Google method to log in to their account must manage their password directly with Google.
Signing up with Matillion Data Loader is a simple process:
- Register an account.
- Configure your profile.
- Set up your account.
- Select a service.
- Set account to Matillion Data Loader Dashboard.
Register an account
Access the Matillion Hub, and click the Sign Up tab. You will be required to provide your company email address to associate with your Matillion Hub account. Enter a new password, then tick the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions of your new account. When you're ready, click SIGN UP.
Configure your profile
Follow the prompts to check your email and verify it. You will be directed back to the Matillion Hub, where you will be required to login to the site. Click the Log In tab and enter your credentials. Once you have logged in, How should we address you will be displayed. Provide your First Name, Last Name, Job Title (optional), and use the drop-down menu to specify your chosen Country. Click Continue.
- If you're not following an invitation from another user, you will be recognized as setting up a new Matillion Data Loader account. This user will become the owner and an administrator of that account. You will also be required to enter some details of your account in the next step.
- If you want to join an existing Matillion Data Loader account with your own login, an invite must be issued from an existing administrator on that account.
- For more detailed information on registration with Matillion Hub, please read.
Set up your account
Your account details will be displayed. In the fields provided, enter the Account Name you want to join and a Subdomain. Click Continue.
The account you have just created will be displayed in a list in My Account. Click your chosen account to be taken to Select your service.
Select a service
Matillion Data Loader dashboard
On the My Account page, select the account you have created before. You will be directed to the Matillion Data Loader dashboard.
You can also add a new account at this point by clicking Add new account.
To create your first pipeline, read Matillion Data Loader Pipeline UI.