This page describes how to configure a NetSuite data source. With Matillion Data Loader, you can replicate and load your source data into your target destination.
Schema Drift Support: Yes. Read Schema Drift to learn more.
Return to any page of this wizard by clicking Previous.
Click X in the upper-right of the UI and then click Yes, discard to close the pipeline creation wizard.
- Please refer to the Whitelisted IP Addresses topic before you begin. You may not be able to connect to certain data sources without first whitelisting the Batch IP addresses. In these circumstances, connection tests will always fail and you will not be able to complete the pipeline.
- An active NetSuite administrative account.
- The SuiteAnalytics Connect Service enabled with access to either the NetSuite.com or NetSuite2.com data source.
- If you choose the NetSuite.com data source:
- A NetSuite login email.
- A NetSuite password.
- A list of permissions required for the NetSuite tables you want to sync.
Gathering these permissions is often complex. We recommend that you work with your NetSuite administrator to determine which ones are relevant for your needs. Alternatively, you can use the Excel spreadsheet found in the NetSuite Permission Documentation to generate this list yourself.
- In Matillion Data Loader, click Add pipeline.
- Choose NetSuite from the grid of data sources.
- Choose Batch Loading.
Connect to NetSuite
Configure the NetSuite connection settings, specifying the following:
|NetSuite OAuth||Select an OAuth entry from the dropdown menu or click Add OAuth if one doesn't exist.|
|Advanced settings||Additional JDBC parameters or connection settings. Click Advanced settings and then choose a parameter from the dropdown menu and enter a value for the parameter. Click Add parameter for each extra parameter you want to add.|
Click Test and Continue to test your settings and move forward. You can't continue if the test fails for any reason.
To create a new OAuth, you will need to enter authentication details which you can obtain from your NetSuite account. Read NetSuite batch pipeline authentication guide for details.
Choose a NetSuite schema from the dropdown list.
Choose any tables you wish to include in the pipeline. Use the arrow buttons to move tables to the Tables to extract and load listbox and then reorder any tables with click-and-drag. Additionally, select multiple tables using the
Click Continue with X tables to move forward.
Review your data set
Choose the columns from each table to include in the pipeline. By default, Matillion Data Loader selects all columns from a table.
Click Configure on a table to open Configure table. This dialog lists columns in a table and the data type of each column. Additionally, you can set a primary key and assign an incremental column state to a column.
- Primary Key columns should represent a true
PRIMARY KEYthat uniquely identifies each record in a table. Composite keys work, but you must specify all columns that compose the key. Based on the primary key, this won't permit duplicate records. Jobs may fail or replicate data incorrectly if these rules aren't applied.
- Make sure an Incremental column is a true change data capture (CDC) column that can identify whether there has been a change for reach record in the table. This column should be a TIMESTAMP/DATE/DATETIME type or an INTEGER type representing a date key or UNIX timestamp.
Click Add and remove columns to modify a table before a load. Use the arrow buttons to move columns out of the Columns to extract and load listbox. Order columns with click-and-drag. Select multiple columns using
Click Done adding and removing to continue and then click Done.
Click Continue once you have configured each table.
- Choose an existing destination or click Add a new destination.
- Select a destination from Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, or Google BigQuery.
|Pipeline name||A descriptive label for your pipeline. This is how the pipeline appears on the pipeline dashboard and how Matillion Data Loader refers to the pipeline.|
|Sync every||The frequency at which the pipeline should sync. Day values include 1—7. Hour values include 1—23. Minute values include 5—59. The input is also the length of delay before the first sync.|
Currently, you can't specify a start time.
Once you are happy with your pipeline configuration, click Create pipeline to complete the process and add the pipeline to your dashboard.