The Metrics Dashboard shows you important information about your data loads at a glance. Your data loads will appear on the main screen of Matillion Data Loader in a list.
Clicking Manage next to each Pipeline lets you see more information about that particular Pipeline. For each Pipeline, you will see the following information:
- Name: The name you have given the Pipeline.
- Source and Target: The data source and the target cloud data warehouse.
- Total Rows: Shows the total rows uploaded in 30 days and how close you are to the payment tier of 250,000,000 rows.
- Run History: Shows the most recent five runs of a Pipeline, and shows whether they failed (shown in red) and when the run ended (UTC timezone). Clicking Info under a failed run will show you more details.
- Frequency: How often the Pipeline runs.
- Spinner: A spinning icon will show when a Pipeline is running.
You will also see a bar chart and table, that gives additional information:
- Loaded Rows per Day Chart: A bar chart that shows the total number of rows that have been inserted or updated in the target table, broken down by day (over 30 days).
- Loaded Rows per Table: A table which breaks down the data uploaded by the Pipeline, into 1 hour, 24 hour, 7 day, and 30 day increments. They are divided into 'Objects' - target tables.
The toolbar at the top lets you enable/disable the Pipeline, refresh the Pipeline, find out more information, edit the frequency of the Pipeline run, and delete the Pipeline (note: this action cannot be undone).
Below is an example of a Pipeline that is running successfully, a Pipeline that hasn't run, and a Pipeline that is running unsuccessfully.
Clicking on a Pipeline and clicking on Info will bring up the Pipeline's properties: