ETL for Snowflake Privacy Notice
1.1 Matillion Limited (Company Number: 7474948) (Matillion, we, us, our) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. This Notice describes how we collect and use and your personal data when you use the Matillion ETL for Snowflake software subscription services (the Services).
1.2 This Notice does not form part of any contract to provide the Services.
2. Contact Us - If you have any queries on/about this Notice please contact in writing, either by:
Post: Station House, Stamford New Rd, Altrincham WA14 1EP
3. Changes to your personal data - It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current, therefore please keep us informed of any changes to your personal data.
4. What personal data do we collect about you? - When you agree to use the Services we collect your name and email address and your user login details. We transfer name and address data to our third party CRM. We automatically collect technical and usage data when you use the Services by using server logs and other similar technologies.
5. How we use your personal data - We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We collect and use your personal data to provide the Services to you, verify your identity, comply with our obligations under the end user licence agreement under which the Services are provided and for our record keeping purposes only.
6. Storage of your personal data - When we transfer your personal data to our CRM or temporarily store data as part of your use of the Services, we store this data on cloud-based servers operated by third parties outside of the European Economic Area (being Amazon Web Services and in the US-East-1 Region). We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Such third parties can only process your personal data for specified purposes (for example to provide hosting services to us) and in accordance with our instructions. We will take steps to ensure that they are in a territory with appropriate safeguards in place to ensure an adequate level of protection for your privacy rights, as required by Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. Data retention - We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
8. Your legal rights
You have the following legal rights:
|Access your data||To access and request a copy of your personal data to check we are lawfully processing it.|
|Correction||Ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold.|
|Erasure||Ask us to delete or remove your personal data where:
|Object||You can object to the processing of your personal data where:
|Restrict processing||You can ask us to us to suspend or restrict the processing of your personal data, if:
|Request a transfer||You can request a transfer of your personal data held in an automated manner and we will provide it to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.|
|Withdraw your consent||You can withdraw your consent at any time (where we are relying on consent to process your personal data). This does not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.|
8.2 You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your rights unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive (where we charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request) and we aim to respond in one month. If your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests it may take us longer to respond. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated. We may also ask you to provide further information to help us confirm your identity.