Troubleshooting OpenID Setup
This guide will provide general troubleshooting for the setup of an OpenID login on Matillion ETL.
Due to the technical nature of this guide, it is highly recommended a member of the Matillion Support team be consulted before beginning and/or if anything about this document is unclear.
Removing an OpenID Configuration
In the event an error occurs during the setup of an OpenID login that leads to access to the Matillion ETL instance becoming restricted, the OpenID configuration may need to be removed. To do this, users should take the following steps:
- Connect to the Matillion ETL instance using SSH (read this article for details).
- Make a backup of the /etc/tomcat8/context.xml file.
- Open the context.xml file.
- Remove the node labelled <valve/> from the file.
- Save and close this file.
- Restart tomcat using the following command: tomcat sudo service tomcat8 restart